- 1/4 cup Chef's Cupboard Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Friendly Farms 2% Milk
- 1 tablespoon Winking Owl Merlot
- 1 pound 85% Lean Ground Beef Chub
- 1/4 onion, minced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 zucchini, shredded, do not remove peel
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage
- 1/2 cup Priano Romano Shredded Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Carlini Vegetable Oil
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
In a medium bowl, soak the bread crumbs with the milk and wine until absorbed.
Add ground beef, onion, garlic, zucchini, salt, pepper, sage, and Romano cheese. Mix until combined.
Roll the meatballs into 1-inch balls.
Heat oil in a skillet and brown meatballs on all sides. Drain on a paper towel.
Bake on a rimmed baking sheet for 8-10 minutes (or until the internal temperature reaches 165°).
Add your favorite pasta and sauce for a wholesome family dinner.