1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13x9in pan (sometimes I use a 10x10 pan instead).
2. Cook pasta according to directions on package.
3. Melt butter in saucepan. Add flour, salt, pepper, and onion powder and stir until it forms a paste.
4. Add milk and bring to a boil. Let boil for one minute or until sauce thickens.
5. Remove from heat and add cheese (save a couple of handfuls for topping). Stir until cheese melts.
6. Combine cheese sauce with pasta and pour into prepared pan. Top with remaining cheese.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Go to full version of