Homemade Lemon Curd
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 8 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 3 large eggs
- pinch of salt
- 3 teaspoon(s) grated lemon zest
- In a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, whisk together lemon juice, butter, sugar, eggs and salt until butter melts and mixture thickens and coats back of a wooden spoon, abut 25 minute (do not let it boil).
- Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into another bowl and stir in zest. Cover with plastic wrap, pressing directly onto surface. Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Lemon Curd Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments