Homemade Iced Mocha
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 ounce(s) Coffee, cold
- 1/2 cup(s) Milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) Heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon(s) Brown sugar, not packed
- 1. fill bottom of glass with 1 T of chocolate syrup, then add ice cubes - pour coffee into glass, then milk, then vanilla, then heavy cream, the brown sugar - mix well with spoon - add 1 T of chocolate syrup
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Micki76 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Iced Mocha Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Nonalcoholic