Homemade Garlic Butter
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) Garlic Juice
- 1/2 cup(s) butter at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coarsely ground pepper
- Mix butter until fluffy. While beating add the garlic juice, then slowly add the rest of the ingredients.
- Store in refrigerator in a covered jar or covered container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Pantatal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Garlic Butter Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads