This turned out great. My 3 year old helped with alot of the steps and was very excited to pick out which fruits she had in her cup. I didnt realize how easy it was to make homemade jello, especially with natural sugar instead of granulated. (I omitted sugar in recipe).
Homemade Fruity Grape Jellp
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) 100% white grape juice, or blend
- 2 .25 oz packages unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup(s) superfine sugar (optional)
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) cut up fruit (banana, grapes, peaches, berries)
- 1. Pout 1 cup grape juice into small pot. Kids can sprinklethe gelatin over juice. Let mixture sit x 5 minutes. Add sugar ans whisk over very low flame until sugar dissolves, DO NOT BOIL. Remove from heat.
- 2. Stir in remaining juice and lemon juice. Divide fruit amongst 4-6 glasses. Pour juice over fruit and put in fridge x few hours-overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ROBN4409 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes