Homemade Fajita Seasoning
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by martindm20 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Fajita Seasoning Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments