homemade fabric softner
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) favorite hair conditioner
- 3 cup(s) distilled white vinegar
- 6 cup(s) hot water
- Mix all ingredients together. You can use a pitcher to mix them all together and then just pour it into an empty containter.
- It takes a minute of stirring, but do it until no more conditioner clumps. Don't shake it.
- Use 1/4 cup per load and it works great!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
homemade fabric softner Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers