Homemade Curry Powder
This effortless homemade curry powder uses easy to find spices to add exotic flavor to any recipe.
In a pinch, Bruce uses Patak's Original Garam Masala Curry Paste, which we agree is a better substitute than a commercial curry powder.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 6
- Calories from fat: 45%
- Fat: 0.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate: 0.8g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 1mg
- Calcium: 8mg
- 3 tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground fennel seed
- 2 teaspoons ground yellow or brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine all of the ingredients.
- Note: Store in a cool, dark place for up to 2 months.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note