Homemade Chick-fil-a Chicken Nuggets
Now you can have Chick-fil-a on Sunday! The secret to making Chick-fil-a nuggets at home is this marinade and cracker meal batter.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) skinless, boneless chicken breast cubed
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cracker meal
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 cup(s) water
- 2 cube(s) chicken boullion
- 2 1/4 teaspoon(s) McCormick Season-All divided
- peanut oil
- Place 2 cups of cool water in a bowl. Add 1/4 teaspoon season-all and bouillon cubes. Stir until dissolved.
- Add cubed chicken to liquid, stirring to coat. Cover and chill for 12 hours.
- Mix flour, cracker meal, 2 teaspoons of season-all, and paprika in a zip top bag.
- Heat oil for deep frying. This can be done in a deep skillet or use a Fry-Daddy.
- Drain chicken.
- Add chicken to flour mixture in zip-top bag and shake until chicken is coated with mixture.
- Carefully add chicken to oil and fry until golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RecipeRipper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note