Homemade Butterfinger Candy Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/3 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1 bag(s) milk chocolate chips
- Add corn syrup, sugar and water to a sauce pan and heat. Stir until sugar and syrup are dissolved. Remove from heat when mixture reaches 310 degrees. While this mixture is heating, warm peanut butter in microwave (30 - 45 seconds).
- Stir peanut butter into liquid until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a buttered 8" x 8" dish. When candy begins to set, use a knife to cut 16 1" x 4" bars.
- Let bars stand for two hours or until completely cool.
- Melt chocolate chips (in a double boiler or microwave).
- Dip peanut butter bars into chocolate and place on wax paper until chocolate sets.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RecipeRipper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note