- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Sweet Onions, drained
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
How to Make It
Hands On: 20 minutes
Total: 1 hour 30 minutes
Preheat oven to 400F. Line shallow baking pan with aluminum foil; spray foil with cooking spray. Set aside. Mix tomato sauce and sugar in small bowl; set aside.
Combine meat, diced tomatoes, bread crumbs and eggs; shape into a loaf in prepared pan.
Bake 30 minutes. Remove from oven; pour tomato sauce mixture over meat loaf. Reduce oven temperature to 350F. Bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes, or until meat loaf is no longer pink in center (160F). Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 6 slices to serve.