Home Made Granola
This granola can be made in a large roasting pan. You can downsize this recipe as needed and/or change the ingredients as desired. Enjoy! Rye Oats can be purchased at Vitamin Cottage or you can make the recipe just using regular oats (13 cups)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 cup(s) Rolled Oats
- 3 cup(s) Rye Oats
- 1 cup(s) Walnuts, cashews, almonds, and raw pumpkin seeds 1 cup each nut
- 1 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) dried cranberries (Craisins)
- 1 cup(s) raisins or currants
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together oats and nuts in large roasting pan. Combine maple syrup, olive oil, and cinnamon in small bowl or 2 cup glass measuring cup. Add cinnamon. MIx with a whisk. Pour liquid into oats/nut mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Place roaster in oven and cook for 30 minutes. Stir. Place back in oven and cook for 20 minutes. Stir. Cook of another 10 minutes until roasted but not burnt. If making a smaller batch, the cooking time will be decreased.
- Remove from oven. When granola has cooled add raisins/currants and dried cranberries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kayteedid and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Home Made Granola Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch