Home Made Granola
Community Recipe from
- 10 cup(s) Rolled Oats
- 3 cup(s) Rye Oats
- 1 cup(s) Walnuts, cashews, almonds, and raw pumpkin seeds 1 cup each nut
- 1 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) dried cranberries (Craisins)
- 1 cup(s) raisins or currants
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together oats and nuts in large roasting pan. Combine maple syrup, olive oil, and cinnamon in small bowl or 2 cup glass measuring cup. Add cinnamon. MIx with a whisk. Pour liquid into oats/nut mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Place roaster in oven and cook for 30 minutes. Stir. Place back in oven and cook for 20 minutes. Stir. Cook of another 10 minutes until roasted but not burnt. If making a smaller batch, the cooking time will be decreased.
- Remove from oven. When granola has cooled add raisins/currants and dried cranberries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kayteedid and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Home Made Granola Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch