Home-fried Potatoes with Smoked Paprika
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 whole(s) russet potatoes cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 whole(s) onions sliced into rings
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pimenton
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1 - Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook potatoes, covered, for 5 minutes. Season with salt. Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil and the onions; stir. Reduce heat to medium, add cook, covered for 5 minutes more. Uncover, and cook, tossing often, until potatoes and onions begin to brown, about 8 minutes.
- 2- Sprinkle with pimenton, and cook until potatoes and onions are golden brown and tender, about 8 minutes more. Toss with parsley and season with salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Home-fried Potatoes with Smoked Paprika Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables