Holy Cow Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) 14oz condense sweetened milk
- 1 box(es) chocolate cake
- 1 jar(s) 8oz caramel
- 1 8oz cream cheese
- 1 cool whip 12oz
- Prepare and bake cake as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, blend caramel and sweetened condensed milk.
- After removing cake from oven, use a skewer or fork to poke holes into the top of the cake.
- Pour caramel mixture over cake.
- Crush candy bars and sprinkle half of them over the warm cake. Chill.
- Stir cream cheese and Cool Whip together until blended well. Spread over cooled cake.
- Sprinkle with remaining candy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Holy Cow Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts