Photo: Lee Harrelson; Styling: Mindi Shapiro
These trees are the perfect project for kids to create during Christmas break. Let them choose their favorite candies for decorating.
Yield: Makes 12 trees
- Green food coloring paste
- 8 (2-ounce) white chocolate bark coating squares, chopped and melted
- 12 pointed ice-cream cones
- Toppings: green and white sparkling sugars, holiday sprinkles, candy-coated chocolate pieces, gumdrops
- Stir paste into melted coating until blended and desired color is achieved. Dip each cone into coating, and immediately sprinkle with green sugar. Press candies into coating, and press 1 gumdrop on the top of each cone. Dry on a wire rack. Pour white sparkling sugar in the bottom of a clear plastic cup, and add tree; place in a plastic bag, and tie with ribbon, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Candy