Holiday Stuffed Mushrooms - Gooseberry Patch
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 pound(s) bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 pound(s) mushrooms, stems removed
- Beat cream cheese, onion and Worcestershire sauce at medium-high speed until thoroughly combined. Stir in bacon; fill mushroom caps with mixture. Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes, or until tops of mushrooms are golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Holiday Stuffed Mushrooms - Gooseberry Patch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers