- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 cups prechopped fresh onion, bell pepper, and celery blend
- 2 cups coarsely crumbled day-old (savory not sweet) cornbread
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup turkey gravy (we tested with Heinz)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (1.5 lb.) package refrigerated mashed potatoes (we tested with Simply Potatoes)
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
How to Make It
Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add onion, bell pepper, and celery blend, and sauté 8 minutes or until tender. Combine sautéed vegetables, cornbread, turkey, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss gently. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 11" x 7" baking dish. Cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, heat potatoes in microwave according to package directions. Stir in remaining 1 Tbsp. butter. Spread 1 cup cranberry sauce over turkey mixture. Top with potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.