- 1 1/4 cups uncooked long-grain rice
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Beau Monde seasoning
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Stir in broth and remaining ingredients.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables