Holiday Red Velvet Cake w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) German Choc. cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) lowfat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) red food coloring
- 1 container(s) 12 oz. cream cheese frosting
- cranberries and dried bay leaves garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Add eggs, buttermilk, water, oil, and vinegar to cake mix in large bowl and combine w/ electric mixer. Turn off mixer, then add food coloring, Beat 2 min.on high, then pour into greased and floured Bundt pan. Bake 30-40 min. Cool 30 min., then remove from pan.
- To frost, mound cream cheese frosting over top third of cake and let it drip down.
- Garnish. Refrigerate up to 24 hours under glass cover.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LDaVega and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Holiday Red Velvet Cake w/ Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts