I make these every Christmas Season! Always a bighit and very easy.
Holiday Raspberry Bars
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Margerine or butter spread softened
- 1 cup(s) Brown Sugar packed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Almond Extract
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Quick Oats uncooked
- 10 ounce(s) Seedless raspberry Preserves Simply Friut Brand is good
- 1/2 cup(s) Slivered Almonds
- Beat Margarine and Sugar until well blended. Add combined flour and baking soda; mix well. Blend in Almond extract. Stir in oats. Spread mixture onto the bottom of a greased 9x13-inch baking pan. Spread top with preserves to within 1/2 inch of outer edge. Sprinkle with Almonds. Bake 375 degrees, 22-25 minutes. Cool. Cut into bars. 24 bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JDespo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes