I make these every Christmas Season! Always a bighit and very easy.
Holiday Raspberry Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Margerine or butter spread softened
- 1 cup(s) Brown Sugar packed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Almond Extract
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Quick Oats uncooked
- 10 ounce(s) Seedless raspberry Preserves Simply Friut Brand is good
- 1/2 cup(s) Slivered Almonds
- Beat Margarine and Sugar until well blended. Add combined flour and baking soda; mix well. Blend in Almond extract. Stir in oats. Spread mixture onto the bottom of a greased 9x13-inch baking pan. Spread top with preserves to within 1/2 inch of outer edge. Sprinkle with Almonds. Bake 375 degrees, 22-25 minutes. Cool. Cut into bars. 24 bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JDespo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note