Holiday Praline Delight Pie
Community Recipe from
- Praline Layer
- 1/3 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar firmly packed
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans or walnuts chopped
- Fillin For Pie
- 1-5 oz package(s) Vanilla Pudding and pie filling regular or instant
- 3 cup(s) milk sometimes if you want us a little less to make pie firmer
- 1 envelope(s) Whipped Topping Mix or cool whip or whipping cream
- 1-9 inch Baked Pie Shell
- Heat butter and brown sugar with nuts in saucepan until melted. Spread in bottom of Pie Shell. Bake at 450 degrees for 5 minutes. Cool. Prepare Pie filling mix with milk as directed for pie; cool 5 minutes, stirring occasionally (or use instant). Measure 1 cup; cover with wax paper and chill throughly. Pour remainder into Pie shell; chill. Prepare whipped topping mix as directed (or whip cream). Fold 1 1/3 cup topping into the 1 cup of chilled pie filling. Spread over filling in Pie and additional pecans if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MauriPrice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Holiday Praline Delight Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries