Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) whole berry cranberry sauce - 16oz
- 1 bottle(s) chili - 12 oz
- 1/4 cup(s) orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried red pepper crushed
- 1 package(s) frozen Farm Rich Original Meatballs - 32oz
- 1 - Stir together first 6 ingredients in a large Dutch oven (slow cooker) over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until smooth.
- 2 - Add meatballs, and cook, stirring occasionally, 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish if desire.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note