Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) whole berry cranberry sauce - 16oz
- 1 bottle(s) chili - 12 oz
- 1/4 cup(s) orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried red pepper crushed
- 1 package(s) frozen Farm Rich Original Meatballs - 32oz
- 1 - Stir together first 6 ingredients in a large Dutch oven (slow cooker) over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until smooth.
- 2 - Add meatballs, and cook, stirring occasionally, 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish if desire.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes