Lots of compliments from friends over for a small party. Very tangy and sweet. Used turkey meatballs. Super easy and fast!
- 1 (16-oz.) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (12-oz.) bottle chili sauce
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (32-oz.) package frozen FARM RICH Original Meatballs
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Stir together first 6 ingredients in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until smooth.
- 2. Add meatballs, and cook, stirring occasionally, 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This