- 1 (16-oz.) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (12-oz.) bottle chili sauce
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (32-oz.) package frozen FARM RICH Original Meatballs
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Stir together first 6 ingredients in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until smooth.
Add meatballs, and cook, stirring occasionally, 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish, if desired.