I first made these for Christmas 2006 and have had to make these every year since. If I don't I would be banned from Christmas with my friends. We have also had to make them for birthdays and bachelorette parties too!!!
Homemade Cranberry Liqueur replaces vodka in this pretty variation of a Cosmopolitan cocktail.
Yield: 1 serving
More From Oxmoor House
- 1/3 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/4 cup Cranberry Liqueur
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Garnish: twist of lime
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a martini shaker; add ice cubes to fill container. Cover with lid, and shake 30 seconds or until thoroughly chilled. Remove lid, and strain into a martini glass. Serve immediately. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note