I first made these for Christmas 2006 and have had to make these every year since. If I don't I would be banned from Christmas with my friends. We have also had to make them for birthdays and bachelorette parties too!!!
More From Oxmoor House
- 1/3 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/4 cup Cranberry Liqueur
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Garnish: twist of lime
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a martini shaker; add ice cubes to fill container. Cover with lid, and shake 30 seconds or until thoroughly chilled. Remove lid, and strain into a martini glass. Serve immediately. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages