Holiday Lentil Loaf
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Holiday Lentil Loaf
- Ingredients (use vegan versions):
- nonstick spray
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 stalks celery, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoons sage
- 3 cups cooked lentils
- 3 cups cooked wild rice (you can use a wild rice/brown rice mix here too)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 egg equivalents (http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic7678.0)
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- fresh ground black pepper and sea salt, to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a fraying pan with nonstick spray, and saute the onion, garlic and celery until onion is translucent. Add the sage. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- 2. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray and fill the loaf pan with the mixture. Press down.
- 3. Bake 30 minutes covered, 10 minutes uncovered. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by corlove0106 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Holiday Lentil Loaf Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes