- 1 (7-ounce) package spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey or chicken
- 3/4 cup diced ham
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained*
- 1/4 cup minced green bell pepper
- 1/4 small onion, grated
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup chicken or turkey broth
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Prepare spaghetti according to package directions in a large Dutch oven. Drain well, and return spaghetti to pot. Stir in turkey and next 8 ingredients; cook 7 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat, and stir in 1 cup cheese. Pour into a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
*1 jarred roasted red bell pepper, diced, can be substituted.