Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE MIX
- 1 package(s) PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE MIX
- 1 1/2 cup(s) QUICK COOK OATS
- 1 cup(s) BUTTER SOFTENED
- 3 EGGS
- 2 cup(s) RED AND GREEN CANDY COATED MILK CHOC. CANDIES
- HEAT OVEN TO 375* STIR COOKIE MIXES,OATS, BUTTER AND EGGS WITH SPOON UNTIL SOFT DOUGH FORMS.STIR IN CANDIES.DROP DOUGH BY 2 HEAPING TABLESPOONSFUL ONTO UNGREASED COOKIE SHEET. BAKE 12-15 MIN. COOL 2 MIN.REMOVE TO RACKS.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
HOLIDAY JUMBOS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes