- 2 (7-ounce) packages yellow cornbread mix
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 12 (1-ounce) provolone cheese slices
- 1 pound sliced Sweet Orange-Glazed Ham (about 6 slices) or deli ham, thinly sliced
- Shredded lettuce (optional)
- Cranberry-and-Apricot Chutney
How to Make It
Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions; spoon batter into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until golden. Cool.
Cut into 6 squares, spread 1 side of each square with mayonnaise; place on a baking sheet. Top each square with 2 cheese slices.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Top evenly with sliced ham and, if desired, lettuce. Top each sandwich with 2 tablespoons Cranberry-and-Apricot Chutney.