Holiday Corn Flake Wreaths
Corn flake wreaths (similar to rice krispie treats). Great for holiday cookie baskets.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) corn flakes cereal
- 10 ounce(s) mini marshmellows
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) green food coloring
- 1 bag(s) red cinnamon candies
- vegetable cooking spray
- Melt butter over low heat
- Add marshmellows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in food coloring
- Add corn flakes. Stir until coated
- Shape into wreaths with buttered fingers
- Decorate with red candies
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note