Holiday Corn Flake Wreaths
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) corn flakes cereal
- 10 ounce(s) mini marshmellows
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) green food coloring
- 1 bag(s) red cinnamon candies
- vegetable cooking spray
- Melt butter over low heat
- Add marshmellows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in food coloring
- Add corn flakes. Stir until coated
- Shape into wreaths with buttered fingers
- Decorate with red candies
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note