- 6 ounces semisweet schocolate
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup puffed brown-rice cereal
- 2/3 cup chopped pistachios
- 2/3 cup chopped dried cherries
- 2 ounces white chocolate, melted
- calories 198
- fat 12.7g g
- monofat 1.7g g
- satfat 6.2 g
- polyfat 0.8 g
- cholesterol 1 mg
- protein 3 g
- carbohydrate 21 g
- sugars 14 g
- fiber 2 g
- sodium 47 mg
How to Make It
Line a rimmed 15- by 10-inch baking sheet with 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate foil; refrigerate.
Melt chocolates with salt and cinnamon in a large heat-safe bowl set over simmering water, stirring often. Stir in cereal and half of pistachios and cherries. Immediately pour onto prepared baking sheet and spread with a spatula into a large rectangle, about 1/4-inch thick. Sprinkle with remaining pistachios and cherries; drizzle with white chocolate.
Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. To serve, break into pieces. To store, transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate up to 3 days.