- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- All-purpose flour
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves or seedless raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup dried cranberry
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almond
- 1 (13- to 16-ounce) Brie cheese round
- 1 package (13 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Quartet Cracker Assortment
- calories 393
How to Make It
Heat the oven to 400°F. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork.
Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 14-inch square. Spread the preserves on the pastry to within 2 inches of the edge. Sprinkle with the cranberries and almonds. Place the cheese in the center of the pastry. Fold the pastry up over the cheese to cover. Trim the excess pastry and press to seal. Brush the seam with the egg mixture. Place seam-side down onto a baking sheet. Decorate with the pastry scraps, if desired. Brush with the egg mixture.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Let stand for 45 minutes. Serve with the crackers.