Holiday breakfast casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Hillshire Farms Turkey sausage
- 1/2 cup(s) green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup(s) red bell pepper diced
- 2 cup(s) shredded lowfat cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg whites (or use egg substitute)
- 1 tablespoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fat free milk
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine eggs, egg whites, mustard and milk with a wire whisk. Cut turkey sausage into 1/2 inch pieces. Add turkey sausage, bell pepper and black pepper to egg mixture. Pour into 13x9 baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake for 45 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KaraCon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note