This was really good -- a little sweet, but in an okay way. I definitely should have done a little more prep work before I turned on the stove. Served it over brown rice with fresh green beans on the side.
- 1 pound unpeeled, large fresh shrimp
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 6 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- Hot cooked rice
- Peel shrimp; devein, if desired.
- Stir together hoisin sauce, vinegar, 1 teaspoon sugar, and salt.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat 2 minutes. Add shrimp, and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add remaining 1 teaspoon sugar, and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add green onions and ginger, and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add hoisin sauce mixture, and stir-fry 2 minutes. Serve over rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This