An easy weeknight dinner that takes no time at all. My husband loves it, and it's a great treat from the norm.
Hoisin Pork and Boston Lettuce Wraps
Tender strips of pork, coated with a lime-infused hoisin sauce, are nestled in the delicate folds of soft, buttery Boston lettuce leaves and topped with a crunchy coleslaw. Three wraps are perfect for a light summer meal; individual wraps make excellent appetizers.
Prep: 11 minutes; Cook: 4 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 252
- Calories from fat: 41%
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.6g
- Protein: 22.2g
- Carbohydrate: 14.9g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 389mg
- Calcium: 57mg
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon water
- 3 cups packaged cabbage-and-carrot coleslaw
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup unsalted peanuts
- Cooking spray
- 3 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops, cut into 24 thin strips
- 12 Boston lettuce leaves
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2. Combine coleslaw, cilantro, and peanuts; set aside.
- 3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork; sauté 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan.
- 4. Arrange 3 lettuce leaves on each of 4 plates. Top each lettuce leaf with 2 slices pork, hoisin-lime sauce, and coleslaw.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note