- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon water
- 3 cups packaged cabbage-and-carrot coleslaw
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup unsalted peanuts
- Cooking spray
- 3 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops, cut into 24 thin strips
- 12 Boston lettuce leaves
- calories 252
- caloriesfromfat 41 %
- fat 12 g
- satfat 2.7 g
- monofat 5.4 g
- polyfat 2.6 g
- protein 22.2 g
- carbohydrate 14.9 g
- fiber 2.6 g
- cholesterol 49 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 389 mg
- calcium 57 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Combine coleslaw, cilantro, and peanuts; set aside.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork; sauté 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan.
Arrange 3 lettuce leaves on each of 4 plates. Top each lettuce leaf with 2 slices pork, hoisin-lime sauce, and coleslaw.