Hoisin-Peanut Dipping Sauce
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Stylist: Linda Hirst
Set apart your favorite spring or summer rolls, wraps, or noodles with flavorful Hoisin-Peanut Dipping Sauce.
This recipe goes with Hoisin Beef Spring Rolls
Yield: Makes 2/3 cup
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha or chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped toasted peanuts
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth. Spoon into a bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle with peanuts before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note