Hoisin-glazed shrimp skewers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 cucumber; sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 2 scallions; sliced
- sesame seeds
- 1 pound(s) shrimp; peeled, deveined
- Thread the shrimp onto skewers, then wrap the skewer ends with foil. oil, basting with hoisin sauce, until opaque, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Toss cucumber with scallions, rice vinegar, and canola oil; season with salt and pepper. Serve with shrimp.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllenD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hoisin-glazed shrimp skewers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes