Photo: Christina Holmes
This sticky-sweet glaze can be used on any kind of cooked pork.
More From Food & Wine
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sambal oelek
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 Rack of roast ribs from Asian-Brined Pork Loin
- Light the broiler. In a bowl, combine the hoisin, sambal oelek and sesame oil. Brush the mixture over the ribs and broil 8 inches from the heat for about 6 minutes, turning once, until browned and glazed. Cut into individual ribs and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes