Hoisin-Glazed Black Cod with Bok Choy
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 piece(s) fresh ginger (3 inches), peeled, thinly sliced, then cut
- 3 clove(s) garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 head bok choy (1 1/2 pounds), sliced crosswise into 1-inch wide
- 2 celery stalks, quartered lengthwise and cut into 2-inch lengths
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed, cut into 2-inch lengths Read more at
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 skinless black cod fillets (5 ounces each) Read more at Wholel
- In a Dutch oven or 5-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium. Add ginger and garlic; cook 1 minute until fragrant. Add bok choy stalks and celery; season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Add scallions and bok choy greens and cook until wilted, about 3 minutes more.
- Heat broiler with rack 4 inches from heat. In a small bowl stir together hoisin, ketchup, mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice. Place fish on a broiler pan or broiler-proof rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Brush tops with hoisin mixture. Broil until fish is glazed and opaque throughout, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add remaining lemon juice to greens. Spoon vegetables on four plates and top with fish fillets. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindiemiller11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note