Hoisin-Glazed Black Cod with Bok Choy
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 piece(s) fresh ginger (3 inches), peeled, thinly sliced, then cut
- 3 clove(s) garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 head bok choy (1 1/2 pounds), sliced crosswise into 1-inch wide
- 2 celery stalks, quartered lengthwise and cut into 2-inch lengths
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed, cut into 2-inch lengths Read more at
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 skinless black cod fillets (5 ounces each) Read more at Wholel
- In a Dutch oven or 5-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium. Add ginger and garlic; cook 1 minute until fragrant. Add bok choy stalks and celery; season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Add scallions and bok choy greens and cook until wilted, about 3 minutes more.
- Heat broiler with rack 4 inches from heat. In a small bowl stir together hoisin, ketchup, mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice. Place fish on a broiler pan or broiler-proof rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Brush tops with hoisin mixture. Broil until fish is glazed and opaque throughout, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add remaining lemon juice to greens. Spoon vegetables on four plates and top with fish fillets. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindiemiller11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes