This was neither good nor bad, just o.k, I will not be making it again because I have better recipes. The glaze was not very flavorful.
Hoisin-Glazed Beef Kebabs
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Jan Gautro
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 227
- Calories from fat: 36%
- Fat: 9.1g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 25.4g
- Carbohydrate: 10.4g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Iron: 3.7mg
- Sodium: 212mg
- Calcium: 34mg
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chile paste with garlic
- 1 pound beef tenderloin filets, cut into 16 cubes
- 16 (2-inch) pieces green onions (about 4 onions)
- 16 grape tomatoes
- Cooking spray
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add beef to bowl; toss well to coat. Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes.
- 3. Thread 4 beef cubes, 4 onion pieces, and 4 tomatoes alternately onto each of 4 (12-inch) skewers. Place kebabs on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note