Hoisin Chicken With Soba Noodles
Prep: 3 minutes; Cook: 7 minutes. Get your water boiling faster by filling your pot with hot water.
Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 4 ounces chicken and 1/4 of the cooked noodles)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 512
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 50g
- Carbohydrate: 60g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 97mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 809mg
- Calcium: 59mg
- 1 pound frozen, fully-cooked grilled chicken breast strips (such as Perdue)
- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 1 teaspoon spicy hot mustard
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup diagonally sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped, unsalted, dry roasted peanuts
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 2. Place the chicken on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel. Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- 3. Add soba noodles to boiling water and cook for 5 minutes; drain well.
- 4. Whisk together the next 4 ingredients (through mustard). Add the chicken, carrots, and scallions to the sauce mixture.
- 5. Toss the hoisin-chicken mixture with the noodles until well coated. Divide noodles and chicken among 4 plates; sprinkle peanuts on top.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes