- 1 pound frozen, fully-cooked grilled chicken breast strips (such as Perdue)
- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 1 teaspoon spicy hot mustard
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup diagonally sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped, unsalted, dry roasted peanuts
- calories 512
- fat 9 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 4 g
- polyfat 3 g
- protein 50 g
- carbohydrate 60 g
- fiber 5 g
- cholesterol 97 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 809 mg
- calcium 59 mg
How to Make It
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Place the chicken on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel. Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes or until heated through.
Add soba noodles to boiling water and cook for 5 minutes; drain well.
Whisk together the next 4 ingredients (through mustard). Add the chicken, carrots, and scallions to the sauce mixture.
Toss the hoisin-chicken mixture with the noodles until well coated. Divide noodles and chicken among 4 plates; sprinkle peanuts on top.