Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half and about 2 1/2 tablespoons sauce)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 181
- Fat: 4.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 27.4g
- Carbohydrate: 7.0g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 487mg
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Calcium: 23mg
- 3/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on both sides of chicken.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium- high heat; add vegetable oil. Add chicken, and cook 3 minutes. Turn chicken. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 12 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
- Add broth mixture to pan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note