Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half and about 2 1/2 tablespoons sauce)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 181
- Fat: 4.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 27.4g
- Carbohydrate: 7.0g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 487mg
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Calcium: 23mg
- 3/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on both sides of chicken.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium- high heat; add vegetable oil. Add chicken, and cook 3 minutes. Turn chicken. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 12 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
- Add broth mixture to pan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes