- 3/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- calories 181
- fat 4.1 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- protein 27.4 g
- carbohydrate 7.0 g
- cholesterol 66 mg
- iron 1.1 mg
- sodium 487 mg
- caloriesfromfat 21 %
- fiber 0.3 g
- calcium 23 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
Sprinkle breadcrumbs on both sides of chicken.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium- high heat; add vegetable oil. Add chicken, and cook 3 minutes. Turn chicken. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 12 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
Add broth mixture to pan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken. Sprinkle with cilantro.