Hoisin and Honey Pork Riblets
Community Recipe from
- 3.5 pound(s) pork spareribs
- 1/3 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 clove(s) garlic mashed
- 1/3 cup(s) hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) white vinegar
- In kettle of boiling salted water simmer ribs, covered, 30 min. In large bowl whisk other ingred, add ribs, toss to coat, marinate 1 hr - overnight.
- Remove from marinade, arrange in single layer of foil-lined broiler pan, Broil about 4 inches from heat for 3 min per side basting with marinade or until well browned. Discard remaining marinade.
- Makes approx 50 appetizers. We serve as a main dish with stir fried vegs and rice.
- From Gourmet
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanieV and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hoisin and Honey Pork Riblets Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Hors d'Oeuvres
More Recipes for Main Dishes