- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into thin 2-inch strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into thin 2-inch strips
- 1 small red onion, cut vertically into thin slivers
- 1 (8 1/4-ounce) can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- Ginger-Soy Vinaigrette
How to Make It
Cook beans and peas in boiling salted water 30 seconds to 1 minute or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process, and drain well.
Add remaining ingredients, tossing to coat. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.