- 6 12-inch flour tortillas
- 2 8-oz. containers honey-nut cream cheese spread
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 9-oz. pkg. deli oven-roasted turkey slices
- 1 6-oz. pkg. sweetened dried cranberries
- Optional: seedless grapes
How to Make It
For each roll-up, spread a tortilla with 2 tablespoons cream cheese. Layer with spinach leaves; add 2 slices turkey to cover most of spinach. Spread another tablespoon cream cheese over turkey; sprinkle with one to 2 tablespoons cranberries. Roll up tightly; secure with a toothpick. Place tortilla rolls seam-side down on a tray; cover and chill for one to 2 hours. At serving time, trim off ends of rolls; slice 1/2-inch thick. Garnish with grapes, if desired.