High Protein Food's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Canned chickpeas rinsed & patted dry
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking power
- 1/2 cup(s) CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- Combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a food processor. Pricess until smooth. Put in the chocolate chips and stir well with a large spoon. Wtih wet hands form in 1 1/2" balls on parchment paper or a non stick cookie sheet. Press down slightly on the balls to look more like cookie. They don't do much rising. Bake in oven for 10 min. @ 350 degrees. Enjoy!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blackkittymagic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note